Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alright, here goes nothing.

Yeah, well...
The time has come for me to expose myself and my interests to the whole world.
Just sitting in the proverbial basement and hacking the nights away, absorbing knowledge (well, mostly just surfing the internet ;-) and never sharing any output with the world does not cut it for me anymore, I guess.

I will still enjoy spending the occasional sleepless night slouched in front of my warmly glowing monitor, with the cursor eagerly blinking while Emacs patiently waits for my input. However, as of this day, I will also try to share some of my ideas and thoughts with the rest of the world (or at least the miniscule part of it that might be interested in what I have to say).

That's all for now. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment